Old fashioned Ford - Tonemapped

RKW3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Classic_Ford-1.jpg

This has been posted once before, but I made some tweaks and now I think you guys will like it better.

Comments would be great!! :hail:

Note: and sorry I couldn't clone out the pole. When I tried cloning it out it looked too obvious.

well if you clone it out before you do the HDR...you're kinda destroying any realism anyways...it would probably disappear.
I personally don't like it. I can't stand pictures of this style though...I'd rather have a real looking HDR any day.

I have to agree with Mr. Burns here, im just not a fan of the super reaslism HDR's... but since that was what you were going for, you did a good job. :)

I like the PP in this, but thats cuz I like pics that are a little over the edge. My only critique is that the sky looks really noisy. Other than that, great job.

What Pole? (in under 5 mins)

classic_ford-1.jpg

I love this shot too. RK I think you have some really creative ideas and I hope you'll keep trying to push the boat out.
hmm boat... go do somthing with a boat, I've no doubt you'll come up with something very imaginative.

well if you clone it out before you do the HDR...you're kinda destroying any realism anyways...it would probably disappear.
I personally don't like it. I can't stand pictures of this style though...I'd rather have a real looking HDR any day.

Photography is not realism anyway nor even reproducing realism. A "real looking HDR" would not require the HDR process. It could be accomplished by some regular Photoshopping.

This style of HDR is a merging of photography with the area of graphics\illustration and is visually quite effective. Whether HDR becomes overused and "blah" in the future, who knows, but for now it goes well with some subjects such as the car in this photo.

skieur

What Pole? (in under 5 mins)

classic_ford-1.jpg

I love this shot too. RK I think you have some really creative ideas and I hope you'll keep trying to push the boat out.
hmm boat... go do somthing with a boat, I've no doubt you'll come up with something very imaginative.

Wow very nice! Hmm, yes I could try taking some boat pictures. I need to ask someone to drive me over to the marina. (at least I live close)

Thanks for the feedback everybody! There was actually a ton of noise after my tonemappin, but I tried to go around with the blur tool to reduce it in some places. The blur I put in the sky is reaally bothering me so I think I'll go back and fix it. :wink:

Here's a new edit of mine that reduces the noise in the sky and I tried cloning out the pole myself. :D

Classic_Ford2.jpg

Most reactions

Back