What's new

Old Fire Alarm

usayit

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
9,521
Reaction score
347
Location
North New Jersey, United States of America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't know why this particular object caught my attention but it turned out to be such an interesting subject. Perhaps its the contrast of colors .. perhaps I'm just a sucker for old things that most just pass by without a notice.

121934249.jpg


As always... Comments are welcomed... thanks for lookin.
 
I like this shot a lot, but it is missing something, try adjusting the levels a little
 
I feel like I've seen a picture like that before on this website. Not saying that you're copying, but just maybe you live near someone else here.

Anyway, awesome picture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom