Old Ford

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The other day I went out looking for something interesting to shoot and found this old Ford pickup in front of someone's house. All shots were with Pentax K100D and Pentax-A 50mm f/2.0. I also had a yellow filter on just to see if it made much of a difference with the B&W conversion- the yellow filter didn't seem to do much.

I'd appreciate any comments.
Thanks.
Frank

truck3a.jpg

truck4a.jpg

truck1a.jpg

truck2a.jpg

I really like them all! I am not a Ford fan but love old beat up stuff, makes for some great shots..

I really like them all! I am not a Ford fan but love old beat up stuff, makes for some great shots..

Thanks for your comments. That old Ford was a little difficult to shoot. I did my best to keep all the junk, other cars parked nearby, and the old house behind the pickup out of the shot. It was fun to have an interesting subject to work with.
Frank

if you were able to come back to this spot, id say wait for a sunset or something when the skys doing something, ive seen a lot of interesting HDR's with old cars, very interesting colors

Ah, i was going to see if you could get more of ht in the picture, but you kinda answered that.

I like the picture, but seeing it rusting away hurts me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back