What's new

Old Glory

Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C appreciated, just thought it looked neat

picture023.jpg
 
nice, needs a little top end crop, very good color, almost has an HDR feeling (in the good way)
 
thanks, what does hdr mean, im new to photography and dont know all the lingo, lol
 
I think it seems too saturated, especially the blue of the sky. I would almost prefer to have the sky mostly desaturated to help isolate the flag (not to the extent of selective coloring, but just much less intense).
 
I love the idea, I've been wanting to do a flag shot......I wnat to see more flag and less sky......IMHO
 
Other than the comments above (which I tend to agree with), nice shot! Welcome to the Forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom