What's new

old jail at sunset (c&c)

Kazoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
315
Reaction score
0
Location
London ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please c&c so I can improve this next time (already realized it's a tiny bit tilted to the left).

5498674_25985c40c8.jpg
 
nice colors, maybe a tad dark. and a tad tight if we talk about composition.
I would given it more space to breathe, but that might just be personal ;)
 
Thanks Alex :). Wasn't sure if I should've angled it to include more sky, I was kind of in an awkward spot to shoot. Will try to work on the darkness in pp.
 
Aside from Alex's comments, the photo has good detail, a very crisp image. :)
 
I actually like the close crop. It's an old jail and I get a very closed in feeling from the photo so I feel like it fits. I would straighten it though. Your focus is great though and I love those colors!
 
Thanks so much for the feedback guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom