Old man Rome

d1a1s1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was about a year ago...and on my old point and shoot. I revisited it when I finally got ahold of Photoshop CS and was messing with layers. This man was just sitting and relaxing on a bench...ahhhh Rome in the summer. Whatcha think?

Old Man

I just relised I could post the pic right on the page in this forum...sorryyyyyy.

OldManRome.jpg

It's really nice, I like the shot a LOT...but I think the way you framed it kind of ruined it...black or white (plain)..and probably a bit thinner, would really make this pop.

Maybe you would have wanted to take a further five steps to your right, get the mural more from the front, and his hands and legs fully into your frame, as well? Well spotted scene, no doubt, and it is funny how that painted boy seems to point at the old man as if saying "Look at HIM!", but I am really bothered with the cropped off hand, fingertip of other hand, and legs cropped at his knees.

Maybe you would have wanted to take a further five steps to your right, get the mural more from the front, and his hands and legs fully into your frame, as well? Well spotted scene, no doubt, and it is funny how that painted boy seems to point at the old man as if saying "Look at HIM!", but I am really bothered with the cropped off hand, fingertip of other hand, and legs cropped at his knees.

I know what you mean. This was during my point and shoot days of photography, not that Ive come all that far yet! :lol:
I just really enjoyed the combination of the real man with the graffitti child behind him. I know this shot COULD have been so much more.
The frame is a little much but it was a photoshop project, pretty fun.

i like the pic but the graffiti draws you in more than the guy on the bench...the border is really killing me though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back