What's new

Old man

bantor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
526
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary Alberta
To keep myself awake on this never ending night, I decided I would take a few pictures. I couldn't figure out what to shoot, so I grabbed one of the sculptures I am working on right now. Here are a few shots. Oh, the main reason for taking pictures tonight was to mess around with different lightings. Also, I am not sure if these should be in the portrait section or not. The fact that it is a clay figure kind of through me off. If so, then I apologize.

1.
dsc003133ja.jpg


2.
dsc00386ju.jpg


3.
dsc004928dt.jpg


4.
dsc00503pq.jpg


Please let me know what you think, comments it critiques welcome.
 
#3 does it for me, gives it more depth..... interesting subject..
 
Nice captures! It looks more like rubber than clay!

Rob
 
Excellent sculpture! I prefer #3 as well, but I almost wish the lighting was coming more from and angle like #4, above his head, but from the same direction. I also really like the lighting of #2
 
Thanks guys

Peanuts said:
Excellent sculpture! I prefer #3 as well, but I almost wish the lighting was coming more from and angle like #4, above his head, but from the same direction. I also really like the lighting of #2

That is a good idea, I bet it will work great, I'll give it a go tonight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom