Old Montreal

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
An old one i decided to mess a bit with...
so, before you even ask, I'll answer your questions:
1. Yes i've been tinting all my pics in blue lately. And whatever you say i like it ;)
2. Yes I know there's a slight tilt, as usual.Yes you can remove the tilt if you want and you can edit the pic as much as you please and I can even provide you the original :)

So, what d'you think of it?

City2.jpg

Cool!
In several aspects (like colour cast --- do you have a thing for blue of late, eh? ;););)).

I am reading Kathy Reich's "Déjà Dead" right now, and now I even get to see some of the place where that crime story is set. Very good. Could you show me any more, maybe?

I find the tilt quite distracting...

Just playin'! :lol: :lmao:

I really like the angles and the lines of the buildings on the right. It makes me want to visit Montreal.

i like the blue and the tilt looks great

IT looks realyl classic. if i couldnt see the new jeta/golf in the foreground i would think its a clean shot from like the 70's. I dont know why but thats a good thing... maybye its just the blue.

Old Montreal! Oh, you live in such a gorgeous city Alexandra, when I was visiting, Cirque du Soleil was in view of Old Montreal. *sigh* So pretty.

The people in the foreground really help to make this shot. Good eye.

Very nice! I love Montreal, I was there twice last year. By far, one of my favorite cities!

love those buildings, and your blue tint, great photo! :thumbup:

wow, there's a whole bunch of you i've gotta thank! It's always sooo nice to read your sweet comments!

Rob: I love your edit! I love it how you brought all the detail without making the contrast too harsh :D thank you!

All you guys should come to Montreal! I'm terribly lonely here and i have no one to meet up with!

Thanks for the thanks - it's a great shot and blue suits it, whatever shade!

fyi: I did a slight crop to take off the border and a bit of one edge, converted to B&W by desaturate, 30% 1px 0lev USM, -8 bright +14 contrast, blue 82 filter, USM same settings and save.

Great pic and I'll call on you if I find myself in your neck of the woods!

Rob

Most reactions

Back