Old net legend revisited

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK since everyone has these sort of X-File topics going right now thought I'd throw and old one out for re-debate/discussion. I know almost nothing about this topic and am not going to divulge my opinion just yet but thought it would be at least somewhat interesting seeing what others think on it.

John Titor

Nuff said.

More info if you don't know what I am talking about . . .
http://www.johntitor.com/

Interesting but I suspect it's just someone extrapolating from known data.
For instance, he obviously knows very little about how a particle accelerator functions.

Only time will tell. I'll start to believe it if a civil war breaks out this year (one of his predictions), but I seriously doubt it will. It's kind of fun to read his predictions in the same way that it's fun to read a novel, but I don't really believe any of them.

Unimaxium said:
Only time will tell. I'll start to believe it if a civil war breaks out this year (one of his predictions), but I seriously doubt it will. It's kind of fun to read his predictions in the same way that it's fun to read a novel, but I don't really believe any of them.

Yes I somewhat agree with this (although I may contradict myself later :lol: ) anyway it is a fun read if you like sci-fi and even better if you are interested in these sorts of topics. There are some things that sure sound valid, although madman have stated clearer things themselves as well. Anyway I also certainly hope these predictions begin to become only net-lore starting this year. If not I may be looking for a condo on Mars for occupancy starting about say 2008?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back