What's new

Old ond Less Old

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can't remember if I posted this. It's grown on me. Comments welcome.


p14651821-6.jpg


Nikon D700
Nikon 85mm f/1.4 D @ f 6.3
​
 
I like it.
I would have liked to have seen perhaps the right edge of the squared building, and the left edge of the domed.
Of course, I understand this may not have been possible, but I like the image anyhow :)
 
I like it.
I would have liked to have seen perhaps the right edge of the squared building, and the left edge of the domed.
Of course, I understand this may not have been possible, but I like the image anyhow :)

When I shoot with my D700 I usually bring 3 lenses - 85mm, 35mm, and 24mm primes. I sometimes swap a 50mm for the 35mm.
I made a choice based off of what I had.

I was more concerned with leaving room for perspective correction. I barely made it.

Thanks for the comments!
 
cool one and i will have the same opinion of the edges ,, but i think its really good
 
Really like this shot.
I personally like the fact that the outside edges of the buildings are not in the frame. It leaves room for imagination. The only thing I would have liked to have seen was a little more space on top above the right hand antenna.
 
Really like this shot.
I personally like the fact that the outside edges of the buildings are not in the frame. It leaves room for imagination. The only thing I would have liked to have seen was a little more space on top above the right hand antenna.

I agree. ^^ :)
 
Thanks for the comments.

When I was correcting perspective I thought about doing a little less to get more room at the top but chose this instead.
I think cloning the top of the antenna a tough might help.
Between that and losing the border, the effect would be reduced.

Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom