BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2012 #1 This was peeling off a picnic table, I thought it looked interesting:
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 It does; perhaps a bit more saturation?
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the feedback, I'm working with a laptop at the moment so appreciate it. Bumped the saturation a bit, does this look better?
Thanks for the feedback, I'm working with a laptop at the moment so appreciate it. Bumped the saturation a bit, does this look better?
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Just adding the photo info since I keep forgetting to include it: This was F8 @ 1/400, ISO1600, Sony A55 with Maxxam 24-85, F3.5/4.5 zoom. Last edited: May 20, 2012
Just adding the photo info since I keep forgetting to include it: This was F8 @ 1/400, ISO1600, Sony A55 with Maxxam 24-85, F3.5/4.5 zoom.