old photo assignment i dug up

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
i took this for an assignment in my photo design class a while back. we were supposed to come up with a photo that had a small detail that you don't necessarily notice right away, but when you do it changes the whole meaning of the picture. personally, this is one of my favorite pictures i've taken. i like morbid stuff though. :wink:

3387345523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D539%3D464%3D3232539373869nu0mrj

I like it! Your stuff cracks me up sometimes.... I hope you got a good grade on the assignment!! :wink:

it cracks you up? you mean the pictures or my posts? and... why? :? i hope it's a good thing. :oops:

and i got an A. :D our professor used to display them at the front of the room when he was handing them back and he'd rank them from "most successful" to "least successful." it bothered some people because i guess it embarrassed them when they were at the lower end of the ranking, but i never had that problem thankfully. this one was apparently most successful that week. yay for me. :cheer: :thumbsup:

DOWN, SIMBAH!!! :cat:

It's a good thing - I promise!! I was thinking of the bowling shoes lift of yesterday - that one made me laugh because it was unexpected. Same thing here. It's a GOOD thing, a positive reaction to your image. Sorry if it came off badly!

And you definitely deserved the A! :wink:

vonnagy said:
fantabulificent

I prefer "funktabulous." Anyway, I love your pic, whod ya get to do the feet? I know, I know, stupid question, just wondering though. Still, I love it.

Most reactions

Back