What's new

Old plane

I hope I am not mistaking but that's the Avenger, one of the key planes in the US arsenal in WWII, what a classic bird.
Love the picture, thanks :)
 
I hope I am not mistaking but that's the Avenger, one of the key planes in the US arsenal in WWII, what a classic bird.
Love the picture, thanks :)

It's a Texan T-6 trainer. Many of them around. The Avenger has a much hulky fuselage to carry its torpedo.

Love the sound of the T-6 radial engines!!
 
I hope I am not mistaking but that's the Avenger, one of the key planes in the US arsenal in WWII, what a classic bird.
Love the picture, thanks :)

It's a Texan T-6 trainer. Many of them around. The Avenger has a much hulky fuselage to carry its torpedo.

Love the sound of the T-6 radial engines!!
Thank you for correcting me. it sure looks like an Avenger.
Just learned a new thing, will need to look up this plane :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom