Old pump house

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were walking down Matlock canal last week and noticed they had an old steam pump fired up pumping water up to the canal, shot with 25 years out of date Tmax100

Scan-130827-0007-XL.jpg

Scan-130827-0021-XL.jpg

Scan-130827-0020-XL.jpg

Scan-130827-0022-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I like the 3rd one but dislike the composition on the first two.

VERY nice!

Thankyou, but in the second shot you can see the problems of shooting old film
Luckily not the best shots. :D
#3 is very interesting with this intricate maze of levers. Just a pinch of front light would make it great shot.
Again 1 H stand in Rodinal ?

Luckily not the best shots. :D
#3 is very interesting with this intricate maze of levers. Just a pinch of front light would make it great shot.
Again 1 H stand in Rodinal ?

Yes, but found out it works better if you put it in the fridge

Yes, but found out it works better if you put it in the fridge
Isn't it interesting ? After a while (substantial one) everyone has own, unique ways to develop film.

I've been developing film for 25 years and I still just do what it says on the tin.

Ehhh.... I'd say old film is entirely appropriate for that subject matter!

going away Thursday for 9 days with 22 new rolls of film i have got 11 rolls of Agfa APX100 and have rolled 11 rolls of HP5 just hope i have enough
You? NEW film???? Dude, do your cameras even know how to deal with film that isn't covered in dust and mold and has moths hanging around??????

Well it WAS new film. But then he ate it. And.. waiting a bit.

It's like Kopi Luwak, only for film, and without a civet cat.

I've been developing film for 25 years and I still just do what it says on the tin.
:D Some people are more adventurous ? Rebellious ? Curious ? Or maybe just playing with the film by the rules doesn't have any point anymore. Digital is better.

Ehhh.... I'd say old film is entirely appropriate for that subject matter!

going away Thursday for 9 days with 22 new rolls of film i have got 11 rolls of Agfa APX100 and have rolled 11 rolls of HP5 just hope i have enough
You? NEW film???? Dude, do your cameras even know how to deal with film that isn't covered in dust and mold and has moths hanging around??????

Yes all new film, i don't use that much old film now nearly run out, got some Orwo UN54 coming in a few weeks

Most reactions

Back