Old School

HailttRedskins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my middle school from 1999-2002. They have built a newer school directly behind it and are now in the process of tearing the older section down.

I couldn't get to close considering it was fenced off so I had to shoot through the fence holes.

Please leave any suggestions / tips.

Thanks you

m162.jpg

m159.jpg

m157.jpg

m151.jpg

LOL

You know you love it :)

Those are nice shots, but they appear just a bit flat. Maybe lighten them just a little and up the contrast a bit?

You know, that song is the most annoying sports song in the WORLD. :hail:

It will not be long, before it will be time to strap em on again, my friend. You guys have a new coach and I think he is going to be a good one. It should be a wild year in the NFC East. :wink:

I'm gonna have to differ with you there, I think we know who has the most annoying song ;)

But I don't know, we'll see what happens, hopefully he can make JC a better player.

I like the 3rd one the best myself. Mainly because of the darkness at the bottom and light at the top. If you are going strickly by your light meter, I would just slightly underexpose next time. Overall I think they are very good. Keep it up.

Thanks for the tips so far.

I just got the Rebel XTi about 2 weeks ago so I'm still messing around with it and stuff, hopefully I'll get better as I go along :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back