What's new

old steel relic.

jacsul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
7
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these the other day, not sure which one looks best...I'm thinking #2, because of the contrast in colors and shadows.
Your thoughts, again thanks in advance.
Jack

Image6-1.jpg

Image1-2.jpg

Image8.jpg
 
Totally not a relic. I'll bet that thing would run with a little fresh fuel and some elbow grease.

Technically I like #3 best, simply because there's less background distraction and the contrast/color is best.
 
I like #3 too. The tractor is obviously the main subject in that shot...it's a little lost in the first two shots. It's like you couldn't decide if you wanted to shoot the tractor or the trees in the background. My eyes keep going to the trees on the right instead of looking at the tractor.
 
This is a place where a DOF scale and judicious use of DOF would have been nice to keep the dozer in focus while the trees in the background blured a little.
 
looks like you captured a UFO on #2.

i agree with #3 being your best shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom