Old Stuff

guess i should not have asked i am not part of the click here.

You haven't gotten answers because the General Gallery isn't the best place to ask questions. TPF is a very helpful place and accusing the crowd of not helping you because you're not part of the clique (what clique?) is kind of weird.

I'm not sure what sub-forum would be the ideal place for this particular question, but I'd try here.

You took down the photo after a little over 2 hours? (at least that's what I'm guessing, when I click your attachment it gives me an "invalid attachment" error)

Some posts go days before getting replies... there are a LOT of other threads on here so people might not stumble across yours right away. You posted it in the evening (at least in my time zone) when people are probably spending time with their families, or sleeping, or out taking photos themselves. Would you mind putting the pic back up? Kinda hard for me (or anyone else) to offer advice when you only leave it up for a few hours.

Sorry, I must have not been on during your 2 HOUR post. I'll try to do better, honest.
What??!! There's a Clique here and I wasn't informed :grumpy:

Rick58 said:
Sorry, I must have not been on during your 2 HOUR post. I'll try to do better, honest.

Hey, clique meeting is tomorrow. Are you attending along with everyone other than the OP? Hope to see you there!

Rick58 said:

Hey, clique meeting is tomorrow. Are you attending along with everyone other than the OP? Hope to see you there!

I knew it!! Ya'll talk about me and Rick58 behind our computer's backs, in your little clique-y cliques. :biglaugh:

OP: Invisible nailed this one. Not exactly a "win friends and influence people" strategy to post something for two hours, and then accuse us all of ignoring you because you're not part of the non-existent clique. I started a thread DAYS ago that had exactly ONE person reply to it--but that's okay, because I *know* they all love me and are just so in awe of my skill and talent that they couldn't find the words to express it. :biglaugh:

There is a photo challenge game on here, Visual Echoes. Bitter started it, MONTHS ago. It got just a few responses then died. Recently, he posted in it again, and this time it took off and it's still going strong. Point is, you never know what you're going to get. Posting a thread and getting replies depends on thread content, yes--but also on timing, dynamics like who happens to be online, how many OTHER new threads there are at the time, and on and on. Sometimes your post gets replies, sometimes...not so much. Don't take it personally. Unless of course, someone posts and says something like "I don't like you so I'm not answering." THAT you could probably take personally. :lol:

I was GONNA try to address your original question but since the photo is gone, I guess I'll go get some more coffee and see if any other "clique members" are on yet this morning. :D

Clique, clack, clique, clack, clique, clack.

Oh, just riding through on my super private and really awesome clique horse. You know, that horse that all the cool people ride and talk about photography?

Yeah, it's kinda a big horse. Since the clique gatherings are so vast in scope with all the super cliquey members in it.

Can't beat the times we have riding around on ol' Cliquer! Galavanting about the countryside and clicking shutters, while the OP is wondering where we all are!

Clique clack, I'm off! Shazam!

A little less than 2 1/2 hours go by and you're pissy because you didn't get a response? Maybe get over yourself.

Most reactions

Back