Old train depot in Albq....did a shoot in today...

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
they are filming the upcoming movie "The Game" here......awesome place......took a bride to be out to shoot......

2116751084_b032a3fe85.jpg

I think you could have used a little fill light on the second one. But overall very nice shots.

That is being pedantic. There is nothing wrong with the noise in that picture. The second one could really benefit from the use of a large reflector or a soft fill flash, but it's delicate. Too much and the subject disappears into the window. The first one could also benefit with a little more light on the subject. There's a lot happening in that picture and if the bride were a little brighter she'd grab attention more.

That is being pedantic. There is nothing wrong with the noise in that picture. The second one could really benefit from the use of a large reflector or a soft fill flash, but it's delicate. Too much and the subject disappears into the window. The first one could also benefit with a little more light on the subject. There's a lot happening in that picture and if the bride were a little brighter she'd grab attention more.

nit picky?

I kinda agree with the noise on the 2nd one. Makes her skin look icky. The photos has some potential to look really awesome with some post processing involved.

Nice

i dont like the smile in the first one...doenst go with the scene...she needs to be moodier...though, she is a bride!! LOL.... but, it needs to be straightened up, that is bugging me

second one lacks a little something....lets try some more pp on it...

I feel that there is way too much dead space here. It's fine for the building to be used as a backdrop, but there isn't nearly enough focus on the bride.

I like the last one the best. Cool shadows, and super cool location.
:)

she laughed at me when asked her to pose like that........I did it first to show her what I wanted...........I guess I looked like an idiot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back