Older building reshoot for C&C

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taking advice from here I went back in better light & re-shot this building keeping the subjects centred in the frame, this time using my Panasonic G1 & 14-45 kit lens.

1. front elevation

P1000921ms.jpg

2. left window

P1000923ms.jpg

3. Door

P1000919ms.jpg

4. right window

P1000917ms.jpg

Ron....I liked the photos very much. I like the b/w as well. Remind me of when I was a kid back in my home town, far from the hustle and bustle of the "responsiblility" of growing up.

Thanks for taking me back...loved the photos.

I really like these. My only real criticism is that it looks like the first one is sloping to the left just a little bit.

I love the one of the door. It's my absolute favorite of the series. I'd be interested to see them in color though. I'm imagining how they look and in my head I think I like the color better.

I really like these. My only real criticism is that it looks like the first one is sloping to the left just a little bit.

I love the one of the door. It's my absolute favorite of the series. I'd be interested to see them in color though. I'm imagining how they look and in my head I think I like the color better.

When I posted this building before I showed colour shots in addition to the sepia but just for you here is the door in colour. ;)

P1000919cs.jpg

I assure you the ridge of the roof in #1 is level but the gradient of the road makes you wonder.

Glad the pics made your day bp4life71.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back