Photojournalism stuff doesnt get much attention here on TPF, so dont worry if you get limited replies.
I did a similar post not too long ago and got low reponses (but at least they were quality responses)
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ympic-torch-relay-montreal-dec-10-2009-a.html
quick CC:
1- nice exposure, would of liked a
faster shutter speed to freeze the motion of the hands.
I also dont like how the gloves are cut off from the guy in the front.
Nice overall crowd shot, I like the vibe it gives.
2- nicely composed celeb shot.
3- awesome job getting so up close with the subject, love the composition.
What I dont like the slight over exposure of her hat. Would of liked a slightly lower exposure to allow the texture of the hat to come through as well as seeing the emblem on the hat. Same goes with over exposure on the jacket.
Maybe slightly zooming out to get more of the emblem on her jacket so that the full story is told without words and people see more that she is a torch bearer
4- great composition here as well, tells way more of a story than #3. Awesome job getting the Vancouver 2010 logo in on the photo! Nice sharpness on the subject as well. But the photo suffers from blown out whites up top which distract from the overall niceness of the photo.