Olympus E3 came in this week 2 imgs

Holy Ghosted

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are a couple quick shots I took my pup came up wanting to play while I was at my desk playing with my new toy . both shots hand held ISO 1600 one is at 1/10 the other is at 1/4 the IS works very well and it handle low light better then what I was planning for enough talk here are pics.
227343755-XL-1.jpg

227467395-XL.jpg

How do you like this camera...I have a E500 and well this one from what I read blows my camera out the water...Did you get a new lense or are you using the same Zuiko lenses that w/o the new motor

I really enjoy the E3 the lay out is very intuitive after a little time with the camera it is very fast to navigate without ever taking your eye out of the VF. I did get the 12-60 with the body and it so far seems to be performing very well I have not had a lot of time to shoot with it. I did my first event with it this past weekend and the combination did very well. the more I shoot with it the better performance is and it gets better daily. I should say I get better with it daily doing it a little more justice day to day.

Im really thinking about getting this camera...Money is a little tight at the moment so 3k is hard to let loose...

So is the AF really as fast as Olympus states it is?

It is fast I can not say that it is faster then every other camera out there as I have not had the privilege to handle them all. I also wont say that it will beat every camera in every situation but I will say it will be hard to find some one who uses it that will be truly disappointed with it. I personally have never used a faster focusing camera. I have been testing it in my house which has very poor lighting capturing my 2 year old daughter , she is always running and the AF is performing rather well for the conditions.

Great purchase. I just picked up the e-510 and just love it. Great pics of the pup by the way.

Went to the store today...Got to hold it and it feels alot better then my E500....It looks heavy but its not..Love how they place on the controls on the body...ALMOST put it on my card LOL

With todays market in prosumer bodies being so competitive I think Olympus has put together a tool that will be hard to deny by many that it is a very easy to use and productive tool. Which in this market a Dslr had better be or else it will stay on the shelfs.

Great purchase. I just picked up the e-510 and just love it. Great pics of the pup by the way.

Thanks and congrats on the new camera I am thinking of picking up a 510 as well since the price drop for a great backup and carry around.

Went to the store today...Got to hold it and it feels alot better then my E500....It looks heavy but its not..Love how they place on the controls on the body...ALMOST put it on my card LOL

Be careful the more you play with that thing the more you will think you have to :confused: LOL and that can cost alot on that old card.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back