What's new

Olympus Medical Pen-F with SF33E microscope adapter

AngelFilm

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone!

I am reaching out to anyone who might have information on the Olympus Medical Pen-F and SF33E microscope adapter. I have failed to find a instruction manual for the camera, or know of the kind of microscope this adapter connects to. I do have an Olympus metallurgical microscope MJ that I am trying to connect the camera too. I attempted to just hold the camera above the eyepiece, but there were no successful results. I would appreciate any information anyone has to give. Thank you :)

161014-018.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom