Olympus OM-D E-M10 Black with 14-42mm Lens FOR SALE

zanetka666

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Olympus OM-D E-M10 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II M Lens and leather case in EXCELLENT CONDITION.

price: £390 (included postage within UK)

Always carried around in the leather case and with cap. Body and lenses in perfect condition (no scratched, hidden defects etc.)
The camera takes excellent picture both in manual and auto mode. Great choice for photography lovers or travellers.
I am selling the camera as I am not into photography any more

Compact (11.9 x 4.7 x 8.3 cm ) , lightweight (340g) and mirrorless Olympus OM-D E-M10 camera with its exchangeable lenses is a suitable companion to take everywhere you go. It is well designed with ergonomically laid-out controls and good technologies for fine images and movies, featuring a metal-body build quality, five-axis image stabilisation and electronic viewfinder.
Can post or buyer can collect if preferred (scottish highlands)
Included:
- Camera Body
- Original Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II M Lens
- Strap
- Original Battery and charger
- Leather case specially design for that model
- 8 GB SD card

* With built-in Wi-Fi, you can control a whole range of settings without having to touch the camera – when shooting from a tripod where remote shutter release is a must, when the camera is not in reach or the camera is in an extreme environment.
* Viewfinder boasts an amazing 2.36 M dots for clear image composition and a view of the whole subject before you take the picture. Plus real-time monitoring of all setting adjustments - all the control and detail you need to get the most out of your photography.
* Use the Time Lapse mode to create a series of images (4K time lapse video in ultra-high definition)
* For intuitive focusing control while looking through the viewfinder, you can change the autofocus target to suit your subject by simply using your finger on the touch screen on the rear of the camera.
* Fast autofocus with 80-area multiple AF points
* Large 3.0", tilitable LCD screen
* 8.5 fps high-speed shooting
* 14 Art Filters
* Built-in pop-up flash
* Takes Micro Four Third lenses (4:3)
* ISO min 100, ISO max 25600
* Card format SD Memory Card (SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I/II compatible, Eye-Fi Card compatible)
* File formats RAW (12-bit lossless compression), JPEG, RAW+JPEG, MPO(3D still) MOV(MPEG-4AVC/H.264) , AVI(Motion JPEG)
* Shutter speed fast 1/4000; slow 60
* HD Movie mode 1080/30p,25p,24pLive view Yes
* Tilting / Rotating screen - upwards to 85 degrees, downwards to 45 degrees

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back