OMG I visited TPF like 6 times today.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I must have some uni work todo. I think my skills of procrastination have reached new heights today. Or lows technically.

Never put off 'til tomorrow, what you can put off 'til next week, my friend. :mrgreen:

I must have some uni work todo. I think my skills of procrastination have reached new heights today. Or lows technically.

Much to learn you still have young procrastinator

Don't feel bad...I put the "Pro" in procrastination.

At least that what my wife tells me.

:D

Procrastination is an art form. However don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do it again tomorrow ;)

And when you absolutely can procrastinate any longer, do the easy stuff first. That way, if you drop dead from the effort, you've gotten through life expending as little energy as possible.

What? Only six times per day? Dear-o-dear, that would be "a bad day" for me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) .

What? Only six times per day? Dear-o-dear, that would be "a bad day" for me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) .
Looking at your post count Corinna, I would have expected you to only be at TPF once per day.

Just never signing out and back in! :lmao:

Only 6? Not feeling well?

Oh honey your bored... Did you try a hearty meal!

Lol not bored at all. Just trying really really hard not to thing about studying for the exam tomorrow. When I decided to take a 125% subject load this semester I thought, easy spend less time on TPF and i can make it.

Now it seems I spend more time here and just let my todo list get progressively longer and longer >_<

There's no hope for you Garbz. But I bet you work better under pressure.;)

you so silly

Well i normally do, but my complete lack of caring at the moment means no pressure, only inevitable failure. Btw 21 hours to go to this exam worth 50% of the course. I still haven't opened the damn textbook!

Most reactions

Back