Omg I'm Dumb!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm at a 3 day rock concert and I forgot my laptop! I have two cards full already and have to wait till Monday to see a single shot... Dumb dumb dumb! Ugh.

hahaha.. that can be frustrating! :)

Omg Charlie very frustrating! Some shots look awesome on the camera especially of Slash! but we all know that means nothing, especially with low light shots.

PixelRabbit I can top your forgetting your laptop and raise you one. The other day I was going to scout a future photo site. I went by bus and took my son with me. I was lugging a lot of stuff and at some point I asked him to hold my keys. While on the bus I realize Id forgotten my wallet. The bus driver heard my dilemma and called another bus to wait for me. So I changed buses and went home. Now there was no reason for my son to come all the way home with me from the bus stop so I told him to wait along with my equipment. It would save him the walk and make my walk easier. So I get home. Well do you remember I had him hold my keys. So I had to walk back to the bus stop, get my keys, walk back home again to get my wallet, then walk back to the bus stop again. Doesnt it make your forgetting your laptop pretty simple.

Bynx, you're not suggesting that "old age" might be setting in??? ;)

But yes, I see how that can be annoying.
I did bring the laptop to my vacation and had room to unload the cards and first view my photos, but now, upon wanting to transfer the photos to my desktop with much better screen and more comfortable light and seating and all, I keep getting "photo corrupted"-messages from the laptop, and that they cannot be copied to another harddrive. Totally frustrating, too!!!

I'm at a 3 day rock concert and I forgot my laptop! I have two cards full already and have to wait till Monday to see a single shot... Dumb dumb dumb! Ugh.

Time to start walking around looking for someone with a laptop. Ask them if they would like to see some great shots of the show.

Bynx, lol ok you had me hands down... until I fell down the stairs and things all pointed towards coming home and cutting our trip short lol
It's cool though, we had an awesome time anyway.

Corinna, yikes! Were you able to process them etc.. from the laptop?

Snowy, was tempting!

So I had to look as soon as we got home to see what I got, there is a few that look like they have potential :) woot!
Here is one that I thought you guys might find neat. I'm looking forward to going through the rest of them... tomorrow, tonight I'm relaxing/recovering lol

Slash

Were you at Rockfest?
Sorry to hear you fell down, but nice shot of Slash!

Lol dxq, I wish but I did wear tiedye ;)

BlackSheep, Rock the Park in London. It was rainy and that's how I ended up tripping. The stairs were narrow and my foot tipped off the front of one, grabbed the railing but it was slippery so I slid forward holding onto it for about 8 ft till I came to a post, it wasn't pretty but it could have been much worse. Only ended up with bruised arms and shins and a sore back.
Thank the camera gods that it was on my other shoulder or it would have smashed into the railing posts.

BlackSheep said:
nice shot of Slash!

Forgot to say thanks :) I was using every single one of my 200mms so I was worried they were going to look good small but not large.

Most reactions

Back