OMG.....Its here!!!

EhJsNe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My D70 Came today and it got a nice workout, I took at LEAST 800 pictures with it (of which around 120 were keepers :)) all of which in RAW, which I didnt plan on doing....forgot to check the settings I guess.....so Ill have to convert them all when Im done editing them....then Ill post some pics.

Ive got a couple questions to anyone who knows how

#1: How do I check the shutter actuations?
#2: Is there a slow speed burst?
#3: Should one of the AF boxes light up when I get the focus right?
#4: Is there a more simple way to set the power of the flash than going through the menues?
#5: The sensor is covered in dust, (like, ver very bad. 2 or 3 obvious dust particles, and a couple less obvious) does anyone have a VERY detailed instructional on sensor cleaning? Im pretty confident I can do it myself.

Any help will greatly be appreciated.

not tryin to be nosey...just curious...
where'd you order the d70 from?

not sounding nasty or anything, but did you buy the camera without a manual? As i'm sure questions #1 #2 and #5 should be covered in the manual

the af boxes light up when it thinks the autofocus is correct, its normally only one, because that is the location it has decided to focus on.

for cleaning: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huOdzpl534k[/ame]

not tryin to be nosey...just curious...
where'd you order the d70 from?
The used depot at B&H Photo Video

not sounding nasty or anything, but did you buy the camera without a manual? As i'm sure questions #1 #2 and #5 should be covered in the manual
I just assumed the camera would have come with a manual....I googled it and found the manual...but havent gotten around to reading it all.
As for sensor cleaning, I think the manual would only say "dont ever touch the digital sensor or low pass filter, if you get dust on it, send it to nikon"
Ill finish readong the manual and see what I find....

As for sensor cleaning, I think the manual would only say "dont ever touch the digital sensor or low pass filter, if you get dust on it, send it to nikon"

Pretty much.

If you bought it used, I'd be suprised if it even came with a body cap (did it?). Just download the PDF of the manual if you haven't already (shouldn't be hard to find).

Manual is damn near useless anyway - nevermind that every Nikon dSLR manual is actually posted online.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back