OMG Jaszek got a Nikon???

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol. It's only an SB-600. I will use it for my wireless setup :D. Got it for $170 from a friend in perfect condition with box and all the crap :). Next up...DIY Softboxes :p. See...there is no reason for Canon vs. Nikon threads. They can work together you know lol.

adamwilliamking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wireless setups

Nikon 1 - Canon 0

NOT trying to turn it into a debate! Cause there is none! Some canon photographers are better off with a Nikon as slaves. :)

OP
Jaszek

Jaszek

Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Photos OK to edit
I have a knock off of a knock off (a.k.a. pt-04 triggers, which look like cactus triggers but dont say cactus lol) An I use my 430EX and SB-600 at the same time so your wrong. Now you need to correct your post lol

Wireless setups

Nikon 1 - Canon 1

TIE!

lol

OP
Jaszek

Jaszek

Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Photos OK to edit
o one more thing, When I have thew SB-600 on the trigger and press it lightly into the trigger it flashes. So Nikon 0.5 - Canon 1 for me lol

adamwilliamking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Perhaps it COULD be a tie! BUT it is pretty neat when Im working here in my rental department and we're out of 580's and I can be like "hey, I guess you could use on of my 900's.. you filthy mongrel!"

I on the other hand can't do vice versa with a Nikon custy ;)

adamwilliamking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
o one more thing, When I have thew SB-600 on the trigger and press it lightly into the trigger it flashes. So Nikon 0.5 - Canon 1 for me lol

eh strobism is kinda random what can i say

OP
Jaszek

Jaszek

Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Photos OK to edit
if you had my triggers it would work. With them you can fire Canon, Nikon and maybe even Sony, Pentax and Sigma flashes. I never looked at their hot shoe so Im not sure and I'm too lazy to do it now :p

OP
Jaszek

Jaszek

Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Photos OK to edit
eh strobism is kinda random what can i say
Its funny b/c I was looking at the flash and din't know about the pressing thing and out of nowhere it flashes straight into my eyes at full power (1/1 in manual) and I was blinded for like 5 minutes lol.

goodoneian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
if you had my triggers it would work. With them you can fire Canon, Nikon and maybe even Sony, Pentax and Sigma flashes. I never looked at their hot shoe so Im not sure and I'm too lazy to do it now :p

i'm relatively sure you can fire any kind of flash with any kind of trigger as long as you have the proper hotshoe/ sync cable

OP
Jaszek

Jaszek

Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Photos OK to edit
i'm relatively sure you can fire any kind of flash with any kind of trigger as long as you have the proper hotshoe/ sync cable
hence I said I would have to look at the other brands' hot shoes
EDIT: only pentax from the other three is confirmed. For Sony you would need an adapter and i couldnt find sigma camera hotshoe (I only searched for 30 seconds lol/

Most reactions

New Topics