OMG My first wedding. How much should I charge? Go Pro?

CMfromIL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As stated, I took my first wedding pictures. I was apparently the primary shooter for a lovely beach ceremony.
Now I just need to find the B&G so I can invoice them. The contract is fairly open and my rates are negotiable. How much should I charge?
Can I go pro?
Taken with my 70-200 IS II with the 1.4x extender. I wanted to give them some privacy so I took it from my balcony across the street and down a ways. Hope they like it. ;)
IMG_4019.jpg

Cropped for added artistic flair.
Wedding.jpg

Thank goodness I'm not A) a wedding photographer and B) on vacation. Please don't stone me.:p

JeezUss. I thought you were serious at first. :lol:

Send them a nice 8x10 along with an invoice for $2,000.

Add some selective color and super-impose out of focus heart hands and you might be able to charge a lot!

this was great... lol

Lol. The sad thing is that I've seen worse pics from people actually shooting a wedding.

I just can't believe that in a group that size, evidently the only dude there with a phone was using it to make a phone call instead of taking cell phone pictures of the bride and groom.

He was probably on the phone with the wedding photographer saying "WTF! No, I said LEFT at the Seagulls and RIGHT at the lifeguard station!"

I'm thinking of instagraming it, after all I'm on vacation so I don't want to dazzle them too much. Maybe Schwetty will stop by to give me some tips. Although with these shots, I can probably start giving out advice. :lmao:

Oh, man. you're making my sides hurt. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back