OMG, not again!!

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yes, again and the lot of you just have to live with it......more butterfly pics :lol:
Still waiting for spring too arrive, so i can go out and get me some wild bugs. Till that time im just gonna bore you all with yet another set of butterfly shots.
#1 woohoooo a flying butterfly-shot. I know, not the best but woohoooo a flying butterfly shot :)
Artis477.jpg

Artis478.jpg

Artis479.jpg

Artis480.jpg

Artis481.jpg

Artis482.jpg

Artis483.jpg

More shots on my website Daan Schouwe - FOTOGRAFIE
Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

#5 grabbed my attention with the purple eyes.

*is very very jealous of the first shot*
very very jealous! flying butterfly - that beat flying dragonfly in my book = dragons hover, butterflies sort of wabble in the air - a lot - great shooting (though a bit more light maybe?)

Got to say purple eyes is very stricking! Great fullbodied shots.

Fantastic shots! As always.

I, too, am envious of #1. Capturing a butterfly in flight is very difficult. I've taken pics of a butterfly like in #5 and the eyes remind me of "soccer ball" eyes. These are nice photos. Thanks for sharing.

Oh wow low key butterfly's i'm very jealous..

Beautiful work! :)

#5 grabbed my attention with the purple eyes.
yup, quite the lookers, arent they :)
*is very very jealous of the first shot*
very very jealous! flying butterfly - that beat flying dragonfly in my book = dragons hover, butterflies sort of wabble in the air - a lot - great shooting (though a bit more light maybe?)

Got to say purple eyes is very stricking! Great fullbodied shots.
This one was wabbling around above a dead butterfly of the same species. It probably tried to scare it away, but as we all know, dead butterflies dont go anywhere fast. So the flying one just flew around at the same spot for a while, which gave me a chance to finally get a butterfly in flight shot. But it still was pretty difficult to get a good shot, since it still moves around alot. And yeah, its a bit dark. Thanks for the comment :)
excellent shots!
Thank you :D
Fantastic shots! As always.
I, too, am envious of #1. Capturing a butterfly in flight is very difficult. I've taken pics of a butterfly like in #5 and the eyes remind me of "soccer ball" eyes. These are nice photos. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, they do look like soccerballs, i wanted to kick it when i saw it (j/k)
Thanks for the compliment :)
lovin # 5 as well.
:thumbup:
Oh wow low key butterfly's i'm very jealous..

Beautiful work! :)
Thank you :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back