What's new

OMG, She's Topless.....Again!!!!

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
172,000 miles and going strong.....:mrgreen:


7985-LeBaronTPFcopy.jpg
 
damn, you fooled me!
 
Is it legitly yours or stolen?
 
funny...what would indicate that it might be stolen?

Most of the photog here are busy scouting for used lens. So talking about anything else is doubtful.:D

Mine are all bought new though, I swear.
 
For some reason I thought you where in mid-atlantic area
 
damn, you fooled me!

You were easy.....:lol:

Is it legitly yours or stolen?

Legit.....mine!

I dunno man. Maybe it's just me...but isn't the right side sittin' lower than the left?

Actually the left sits a little lower.....

:mumbles, and puts away the lotion:

And what did you have in mind?????;)

For some reason I thought you where in mid-atlantic area

Residences in Georgia and Florida.....:)
 
I had an 84 model. Crap I miss that car. The turbo went bad and cost me a small fortune to replace it.
 
Cruel. :)
 
I'm currently shopping for a new car...my '96 Sable has countless issues, one of which includes stalling when i'm turning to go through intersections. That car is going to kill me one day, I swear.
 
I'm currently shopping for a new car...my '96 Sable has countless issues, one of which includes stalling when i'm turning to go through intersections. That car is going to kill me one day, I swear.

Ouch!

They're not the investment the car manufactures want us to beleive......:(
 
I was hoping I would get to check her out over and over, and again and again!

Damn! it isn't a Carrera convertible.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom