OMG! The snow is melting!

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I took some more pictures yesterday afternoon when I went to the Dairy Queen a few blocks from where I live :D. I am not fully satisfied with most of the pictures and I do appreciate some constructive criticism if you guys have any to give :p.

IMG_870c.jpg

IMG_872c.jpg

IMG_882c.jpg

4. I know I should have got a better angle when I shoot this one probably by getting on my knees or something but there was two stupid dogs nearby barking at me and the neighborhood I was in doesn't seem very friendly so I just lifted my camera and pressed the shutter button but I still like the red colors and the clearly visible silhouettes of those people who looked like they are a bunch of gangstas lol.
IMG_884c.jpg

5. I just LOVE Dairy Queen ice cream ^^ :drool: but their slushie kinda tastes more like water though :(.
IMG_879c.jpg

and one more:

I am not sure if I like this one though because I probably should have underexposed this shot but oh well lol. whatever
IMG_865c.jpg

I love the third one and the last one, and obviously the one with the banana split, thats good stuff :p
The third to last one, of the four people standing in the ally is super cool but its way too dark.
But i'd say you definitely have a great eye. Keep it up :)

i love their milk shake and ice cream as well, yummy :p

last photo and no.3 are the best!!

Well I haven't had their milk shake yet but it's something I am going to get the next time I go there :D. Their ice cream are just sooooo yummy! I am sure when I will hang out there and chill quite a lot during the summer :D.

I love the third one and the last one, and obviously the one with the banana split, thats good stuff :p
The third to last one, of the four people standing in the ally is super cool but its way too dark.
But i'd say you definitely have a great eye. Keep it up :)

Thanks! I am glad you guys like those photos. I was so happy that it got so much warmer here now I mean only a few days ago it was below -30 :(. I do plan on taking whole a lot of pictures from now on that is if it won't get cold again lol. Well I know I should have get a better angle when I shot the last photo but oh well lol I live not far from that crappy neighborhood so I will go back there again later and try to take better pictures of dudes walking side by side in a very long alley :D.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back