Ominous Clouds...

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled-1-HDR-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Cool clouds. Couple of comments, I find the boat on the left distracting, and out of place. I'd either crop from the left or clone it. The building and the dark clouds IMO, need more detail, either/or a bump in exposure or shadows might help.

Cool clouds. Couple of comments, I find the boat on the left distracting, and out of place. I'd either crop from the left or clone it. The building and the dark clouds IMO, need more detail, either/or a bump in exposure or shadows might help.

I Agree - Please Me What You Think, This Is The 1st Time I Have More Or Less Successfully Cloned Out An Object (I am sure it can be done better).

untitled-1-HDR-Edit-2.jpg

I Slightly Burned The Ground In An Effort To Hide Any Imperfections Caused By The Cloning...

Thanks!

Enezdez

I Agree - Please Me What You Think, This Is The 1st Time I Have More Or Less Successfully Cloned Out An Object (I am sure it can be done better).

I think it looks pretty good. There are some slight distortions, though if I didn't know I doubt that I would have noticed. I like that you've brought back the detail in the shadows, to me it makes the clouds seem more ominous.

I think it looks pretty good. There are some slight distortions, though if I didn't know I doubt that I would have noticed. I like that you've brought back the detail in the shadows, to me it makes the clouds seem more ominous.

Thank you so much for your input Smoke665, I really appreciate it!!!

Enezdez

Much better on the edit. Very nice.

The boat was interesting and I wouldn't have removed it. But, hey-ho, one man's distracting is another's intriguing.

The boat was interesting and I wouldn't have removed it. But, hey-ho, one man's distracting is another's intriguing.

Everyone has an opinion, point well taken but don't worry I kept a copy with the boat! :boogie::boogie::boogie:

Thanks,

Enezdez

Most reactions

Back