What's new

On Edge [maybe NSFW]

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another dark attic, another strange scene...



Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Wow!

Very different from your photos I usually like but I love it. Wish I had been in that attic too.
 
That is one creepy attic...
Haha... It actually wasn't that creepy. Other than cobwebs all over and lots of bugs, the place was cool.
 
Interesting composition. The peeling skin is definitely an added creep factor! :lol:
 
The peeling skin is definitely an added creep factor! :lol:
Yes, that and the way the light was hitting the mannequins (highlighting certain areas) was what attracted me to this scene. (This was not staged or set up.)
 
must've been a cold attic :rofl


very cool but creepy photo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom