On the Road Again.

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found this tricycle on the weekend abandoned on the side of an un-used road. Made me wonder how it got there, and figured I could do something with it. After a quick attempt at a ride, I decided to take a shot of it.
I was going to include it in my "Red" post, but decided against it. Im still not sure about this pic. :confused:

152_5211z.JPG

Chiller said:
After a quick attempt at a ride...

You're kidding us here, eh?

(Oh, by the way, since I am now managing to catch you - what do you do in my dreams? Admitted, it was only a short appearance, you only opened a door and stepped into that dream, but it was you! And my daughter gawped at your hair! It must have been you!!! Ok, this was just an aside...)

Well, I am glad you did not stick to riding this thing (must have got your knees stuck under your chin, right? Be glad you did not get stuck firmly... then you might have needed a tractor to pull that knee free ... :lmao: ...) but photographed it.

Isn't it frightfully difficult to leave only the flowers in the bush in colour (and the tricycle, of course) while you make everything black and white?

It looks lonely here, this tricycle...
Actually I am happy someone did try to ride it again, after all.

;)

wow Carl, now the TPF girls are dreaming of you. wtg my man :thumbup:

excellent shot. love the idea this little guy has the road all to himself.

nice splashes of color too.

Nice shot. Maybe a wide angle lens and a shot from very close by would have worked also. The bicycle would look like a monster-truck on an empthy road....

Danny

It's kinda creepy, in a good way meaning it reminds me of something from a horror movie....

Thanks everyone for the comments.
LaFoto....nah..I never really tried to ride it. There is no way on this planet I could get my 6'1" frame on that thing...but I did stand on the back and take her for a spin.
Man.. I have been in some peoples nightmeres, but never dreams. :fangs:

Thanks again everyone. :thumbup:

i'm not sure i can top lafoto... and i doubt seriously that you have never been in anyones dreams, chiller......but now you can say you have...

love this tricycle shot....its great....its just the mother in me that worries about a child that may have been playing in the road, (admittedly there are adults i would love to tell to go play on the high way with the 18 wheelers....but thats just adults...)

its a great shot, chiller, and makes me come up with all kinds of things that would be great captions...or place this would look great...(such a by a childs room...)

good job....
hey lafoto..? what were you thinking about before you went to sleep that night?? i may need to try that...."chiller in a dream....."
(sounds like perfume for the dead....doesnt it??)

aprilraven said:
"chiller in a dream....."(sounds like perfume for the dead....doesnt it??)

:mrgreen:
Well, I did not plan on this to happen.
But suddenly a door opened and he stepped in.
And it was him all right.
I am just sure.
His hair, you know!
My daughter was with me in that dream and she just gawped.
And I said, hey, that is Chiller, I know him from The PhotoForum.
That was all ;)

very cool shot chiller :thumbsup:
:lol: you actuallly rode that thing :biglaugh:???
awesome :mrgreen:

:confused:
Hmm...I still have 18 days till Halloween, and Im already haunting people.

bwaahahahahahahahahaha

Not really Mansi... I think if I tried to get on that seat, my legs would still be in a pretzel shape, and I might be laying on the side of the road.

Most reactions

Back