on the road (low res pano, very modem safe)

(oops, sorry for hijacking your thread....) Let me reiterate, I think that's a really nice shot! (As in picture, not a shot of whisky)

I think that's a really nice shot! (As in picture, not a shot of whisky)

:biglaugh:

Setting things back on track isn't always that easy, now is it :lol: !?!?!

Well, Alex, since large parts of this photo are gr... ok-ok.
I am already stopping myself.
Else I'll soon enough get banned for extensive repetitiveness ... and could you imagine TPF without LaFoto telling over and again how much she loves that colour ??? :biggrin:

how much she loves that colour ??? :biggrin:

Sometimes you are so easy to please :p

But it must be your screen, since the image has some green components, but I am sure you calibrated your monitor to display everything close to green as intense spring green ;)

I have not calibrated my monitor at all, if so, then that is something my husband did, and he is not quite so familiar with my penchant for that colour, to tell you the truth... so he did not "do" anything there to bring it about ... and green or anything from light green to yellow is what fascinates me, only don't the font colours given represent ANY of the REAL green I like, so this neon green is the only one coming close...

I CAN tell that there is more yellow and light brown in the photo, and some elements of green! Believe me. I can see that.

But I still like the photo, the leading line of the road, the house as subject, and the crop.

But I still like the photo, the leading line of the road, the house as subject, and the crop.

Thanks, the crop is actually to serve as a header for a webpage ;)
All the west highland images will appear on my webpage later, and this forum is the testing ground for the quality of the images ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back