Harpua TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location West of Boston Jan 27, 2006 #1
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2006 #2 I like the compo and tones.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Jan 28, 2006 #3 woodsac said: I like the compo and tones. Click to expand... Same here, very nice job :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 woodsac said: I like the compo and tones. Click to expand... What more can I say if this is just soooo true!?!?!?
woodsac said: I like the compo and tones. Click to expand... What more can I say if this is just soooo true!?!?!?
Harpua TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location West of Boston Jan 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks everyone. I am glad you like it. This was taken in Perkins Cove in Maine. One of my favorite places to take photos.
Thanks everyone. I am glad you like it. This was taken in Perkins Cove in Maine. One of my favorite places to take photos.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2006 #6 I really like this shot. Nice capture.