What's new

Once a stunning building

ki_user

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
137
Reaction score
2
Location
uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Used to be the local cinema, built in an art decco style just left to rot, such a shame, still makes for an interesting picture. C&C welcome.

#1
189105_10150113854112477_722067476_6968231_5235995_n.jpg


#2
200292_10150111129102477_722067476_6945075_3801502_n.jpg
 
I also like the 1st one, but i think its a bit over-processed. I think toning down the blacks and the contrast would suite the photo allot more.
 
I like the first shot. It's really dramatic, especially with the dark clouds above. The angle also adds depth to the picture. Sad to see that this once stunning building was not preserved to its original state. But, I have to agree with you; it's still a great subject for photography. Keep up the good work!
 
Thanks for the feedback
 
Very kool shots. I do agree with Davor the 1st one is over-processed.
 
Thanks both. Over processed or processed enough to give a desired effect?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom