Once Upon a Time Musical

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
goldshieldphotos.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My nephew/Godson did a play at school and I posted the three I like the most. They are all taken with a Nikon D-7100 Tamron 70-200 2.8. All of them are at 6400, 4.5 at 1/200 sec.

I added the BW version of one of them I made. I like the intensity of the players... The nephew has the white hat with black shirt basically centered in the last two...
untitled-9226.jpg
untitled-9330.jpg
untitled-9388.jpg
untitled-9388-2.jpg

Last edited:
To my very untrained eye, these look pretty noiseless for ISO 6400. You took these from the audience? I definitely like the b&w one better for the last shot - it's too bad that the guys faces are shadowed by those caps!

To my very untrained eye, these look pretty noiseless for ISO 6400. You took these from the audience? I definitely like the b&w one better for the last shot - it's too bad that the guys faces are shadowed by those caps!

Edited in Lightroom CC. Sharpness 25 and noise reduction 80 out of 100. I then sharpened the faces a little bit more. I was sitting in the audience 1/4 way back at the center aisle. No flash allowed, just the lighting from the stage..

Those are really nice! I like the B&W, and I think the shadow over his face sets the scene nicely. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back