Once Upon a Time Musical

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
goldshieldphotos.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My nephew/Godson did a play at school and I posted the three I like the most. They are all taken with a Nikon D-7100 Tamron 70-200 2.8. All of them are at 6400, 4.5 at 1/200 sec.

I added the BW version of one of them I made. I like the intensity of the players... The nephew has the white hat with black shirt basically centered in the last two...
untitled-9226.jpg
untitled-9330.jpg
untitled-9388.jpg
untitled-9388-2.jpg

Last edited:

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
To my very untrained eye, these look pretty noiseless for ISO 6400. You took these from the audience? I definitely like the b&w one better for the last shot - it's too bad that the guys faces are shadowed by those caps!

OP
DaPOPO

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
goldshieldphotos.photoreflect.com
Photos OK to edit
To my very untrained eye, these look pretty noiseless for ISO 6400. You took these from the audience? I definitely like the b&w one better for the last shot - it's too bad that the guys faces are shadowed by those caps!

Edited in Lightroom CC. Sharpness 25 and noise reduction 80 out of 100. I then sharpened the faces a little bit more. I was sitting in the audience 1/4 way back at the center aisle. No flash allowed, just the lighting from the stage..

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Those are really nice! I like the B&W, and I think the shadow over his face sets the scene nicely. :)

Most reactions

New Topics