One Car MVA

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken (Handheld) with Canon FD 85mm on Canon EF (No Flash), ASA 400 (Uncropped full frame)
570505_005_K400_01_09_1.jpg

Taken (Handheld) with Canon FD 85mm on Canon EF (No Flash), ASA 400 (Uncropped full frame)
570505_007_K400_01_09_1.jpg

570505_010_K400_01_09_1.jpg

Well.....shit happens.....to everyone. The officer walked away.

Last edited:
I am really liken the second one. Hope the cop was all right. I am glad a dodge was wrecked GO FORDS!!

Officer: I swear tht telephone pole came out of no where and hit me.
lol!
I like the second shot the best however you should have shot it closer and at a lower angle and not cutting off the speed limit sign, lol wrecking at speed of 30mph, haha.

Officer: I swear tht telephone pole came out of no where and hit me.
lol!
I like the second shot the best however you should have shot it closer and at a lower angle and not cutting off the speed limit sign, lol wrecking at speed of 30mph, haha.

As much as I would have liked to be flashy with this that was impossible, I had to shoot it as high as I did to maximize what little light I had, Shooting handheld with a deep enough DOF to actually see what is going on under those lighting conditions is not the easiest thing to do. As it was I had to put my leg up on the guard rail and rest my arm on my knee to get that, which plays into getting closer, I could not. I could have gotten a few more feet but I would have been in the light, if you look closely you can see my shadow (My knee is right at the top of what is left of the "DCA" sign). I could have cropped it but....I really wanted to avoid that given the high visability of the grain. By getting lower and shooting more upwards was just begging to be trouble including more of the guardrail and obscuring the car further. I had enough trouble trying (and failing) to process the color balance on these as it was, I never would have got one with less of the car visable.

I really like the second one. Nice work.

Most reactions

Back