What's new

One droplet and Macro

These are nice!
I feel inclined to "steal your idea" :D
I like 3 and 4 best of the little series.

Not my idea It was one I found online, completly fun playing with the different pattens the water made!
 
Hey, Rach!

If LaFoto is diggin it, you know you are onto a winner.

Awesome shots. keep up the good work!

Yay!!

:O these were taken with a powershot?! i had no idea that could do that!

Yeah I like my camera, I just have to become better at using the flash
 
Really great shots! I'm going to have to give it a try this week with my A570is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom