What's new

one empty void now filled

I love 3 the best! :thumbup:
 
many thanks for your replies
 
Take you to one of the best wild bird reserves in Berkshire and all you can come up with is shots of Bloody Rats!!!!!!!

You're an embarassment to all Otter lovers everywhere........
 
great set again. You really made the best of that day eh :)
I like #1, lovely colors in there.
 
Love no5 so cute whats he doing?

enjoying itself on a log :lol: don't ask!

Take you to one of the best wild bird reserves in Berkshire and all you can come up with is shots of Bloody Rats!!!!!!!

You're an embarassment to all Otter lovers everywhere........

ouch! and hey! I don't need to be told im an embarrassment

great set again. You really made the best of that day eh :)
I like #1, lovely colors in there.

yeah its was a good afternoon, cheers
 
They are beautiful pictures!
Whoever claimed that squirrels are "rats with fluffy tails" are misinformed!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom