One for C&C

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a hike up a local mountain this past Sunday. Just one of my favorite ones form the day. I like it... but would like to hear what you all think!

I was trying to get just the back of her in focus, and blur the horizon a bit to put more attention on her outline.

3343310838_26393a6648_b.jpg

TUX424

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
i like the idea that you were going for i think it would have worked better if you were to open the lens up more, if that was possible to blur the background out some more because i find that the background seems to draw my eye. Also i think i might have been better to get here face because faces are better to look at then the backs of peoples head.

OP
CW Jones

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos OK to edit
lol ya thats the lens open all the way I believe... its no DSLR, just a Canon Powershot SX110IS. Takes some great pictures IMO.

I would have loved to have her turn around.... she really didn't want me to take her picture tho so it defiantly made it more of a challenge haha

Thanks!

SlimPaul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos OK to edit
It's a good idea but it would've looked better if you wouldn't have cut her in half. And I think the focus should be on the landscape instead of the person ;)

Most reactions

New Topics