One for C&C

enzodm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken from my travel pictures. Title is "CMY-K" :) .

It is a quickly taken picture while doing other, and there is something I do not like inside a picture I overall like. Not sure where is the fault (original is slightly darker). Thanks.

I would have liked to see a lower angle on the shot. It gives a better/different angle, while showing the observer what the kids are looking at, even if it's just 'more water' lol.

Also, shadows are harsh, but I do like how the boys in gray are totally in the shade, while the multi/bright colored girls are almost all in sunlight.

At first glance it doesn't look like a terribly interesting picture, but as soon as I saw the title, I thought, "Wow, excellent; that's really clever!".

Clever title for the picture, however I think it could be a little bit brighter. Shadows are pretty harsh, so keep that in mind next time you're out and about.

Thank you all. It was close to sunset, no idea on what to do to have less harsch shadows (flash? I'm not used to use it, and by the way I still have only built-in one). Regarding point of view, there were people walking around, so I didn't have much freedom... what I liked initially was the difference between boys and girls incolor and light, then I realised girls were more or less primary colors too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back