One for CC Just my kid

El2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have one for CC please.

Here is the setting. I used my speedlight for this shot.
Exposure: 0.013 sec (1/80) Aperture: f/3.5 Focal Length: 85 mm Exposure: +1.30 ISO Speed: 400 Exposure Bias: 0 EV Flash: On, Fired
3975368081_e82b4a935a.jpg

Wow, great shot. The watermark is a tad distracting but then again, a lot of them tend to be. Maybe you could only use the words in the watermark and not that border thing? Just a suggestion. The reflection in the eye really does it for me.

Great shot :thumbup:.

I really love the detail on this, especially the eyes and eyebrows.

What lens did you use? Also, what PP, if any, was applied to this?

Nicely done. Eyes are super sharp.

I really love the detail on this, especially the eyes and eyebrows.

What lens did you use? Also, what PP, if any, was applied to this?

In ACR, I had to increase brightness to I think about +60 and then increase contrast to +36, then recover blown spots at the back.

Opened it up in CS4, then applied soft lighting layer to about +10%. Lassoed the eyes and applied a screen layer at about 15%, then did a copy layer of the lassoed eyes to adjust Hue/saturation to make the eyes whiter.

Applied noisewaire, flattened and sharpened for web, using unsharp tool at 75, 3, 2.

Hope that helps.

Oops, forgot to mention that I had to clone out the snot that was dripping down his right nostril. :)

Well done; exposure looks good, and focus is tack sharp. I think I might have liked to see a little more of his forehead in the image, but that's very minor. Good capture; well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back