One from a recent engagement session in Yosemite

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found a new favorite spot instead of taking the same photo like everyone else at Taft Point. :D

_D759584 - Copy.JPG

Beautiful and the way the foliage drops away there perfectly frames them. You didn't happen to pull out some hedge trimmers when no one was looking?

Beautiful and the way the foliage drops away there perfectly frames them. You didn't happen to pull out some hedge trimmers when no one was looking?

It's like that naturally. However, if it grows too much in the next couple of years I will have to bring a hedge trimmer :D

Very nice! I like the composition, particularly the sense of scale you get. It's also wonderful as there is enough mountainous background to give a sense of awe with the location, but not so much that it's the focal point. The scattered lighting on the mountain is fantastic, too!

Very nice! I like the composition, particularly the sense of scale you get. It's also wonderful as there is enough mountainous background to give a sense of awe with the location, but not so much that it's the focal point. The scattered lighting on the mountain is fantastic, too!

Thanks!! :)

Beautiful! I love the way the foreground mimics the background curve.

About 8 years ago. My son was 8 years old. I needed to upgrade my Macintosh, So that it would be able to run a certain video game that my kid wanted to play. I believe it might have been Minecraft. Anyway,He told me "you need to upgrade to yo-smite".

I asked him, "What?" I need to upgrade to and he said, "yo-smite"

I asked him if he meant Yosemite and he said "no, yo-smite".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back