One from my last session

christen2484

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This cutie is one! It was super hard to get a good shot of her because she was so full of energy! This is one of my favorites from her session

Attachments

• $image-1118587900.jpg
    $image-1118587900.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 146
Her eyes look overdone. Colours looks fake...

I see you are back to your usual short, negative critiques without even offering the OP a clue as to how to fix it? SO how WOULD you fix it?

OP.. why did you crop the photo that way? Why is there a full vertical frame with a small horizontal photo?

cgipson1 said:
OP.. why did you crop the photo that way? Why is there a full vertical frame with a small horizontal photo?

I uploaded from my iPhone, original is a horizontal picture with no borders

Do you still have the RAW file? Go back and re-edit... And pull it way back. WB seems off on my phone, someone else can confirm.

I always overcook the eyes; my general rule is get it where I like it then reduce the effect by 25-50%. Lol

christen2484 said:
I uploaded from my iPhone, original is a horizontal picture with no borders

How exactly is it that you upload from your iPhone? Do you screen cap a photo on facebook?

o hey tyler said:
How exactly is it that you upload from your iPhone? Do you screen cap a photo on facebook?

Yes I screen capped a photo on Facebook. I was too lazy to get up and get on my laptop....

jowensphoto said:
Do you still have the RAW file? Go back and re-edit... And pull it way back. WB seems off on my phone, someone else can confirm.

I always overcook the eyes; my general rule is get it where I like it then reduce the effect by 25-50%. Lol

Lol yes I "over cook" the eyes too!

o hey tyler said:

Yes I screen capped a photo on Facebook. I was too lazy to get up and get on my laptop....

If you want C&C, it would be best to present the image in the best possible manner, don't you think? This looks like it was taken with a cell phone.. surely you can do better?

Last edited:
it seems cool. warm it up a little. also that blue line where the wall changes from light to dark blue is pretty distracting.

Watch your cropping/chopping.

I would change the wood paint color to a deep toned yellow like a mustard color. There is entirely too much blue in this image. Desaturate the eye to -5 or so.

Also, you know you can save photos from Facebook, right?

$image-2727013112.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back