What's new

One from my newborn shoot for CC....

OK, I will preface this by saying that this is a VERY rough edit. Did it in a few mins, but I just wanted to show you just how PINK the baby's skin is. Obviously, the pink blanket caused a lot of color casts, but you can't solve that by muting the blanket. You have to address the baby's skin. Again-- baaaad edit, but you can see where I was ATTEMPTING to go. Practice it yourself by adjusting the CMYK #s and also painting over the color casts.

4602826697_40cd2ec7f8_o.jpg
 
Hi Im new so I don't know how much my opinion really counts but The first one would be soooo super cute if you just turn the face a little more... I find if you put somthing a bit harder under all the fluff if makes it easier to not loose the baby in the basket... she is very swee! Congrats!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom