one from recycle bin...

900rr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
almost deleted this one... did some shadows/highlights and exp.correction. i would like to hear your opinions (if any) ..
thanks in advance

birdside.jpg

Holy Halos

Yeah, definitely some halos there. On my screen it looks as though the bird is glowing, or radiating! Whoops!

thanks guys ..halos, really. on my screen looks fine .i'll need to check work comp...

Halo/noise... It might find itself better suited in the recycle bin tbqh.

It doesn't look "that bad"...I think the halo problem is being a bit over-exaggerated.

I agree with Derrel here. It's not thy bad, there is a slight haloing going one, but I am on the iPhone. Looks like decent picture. I like the sky. Jmo.
Blue

I didn't notice the halos until someone pointed them out. Even then I had to strain to see them.

They aren't bad, and are easily correctable in PP. I'd hang onto this one, it's a nice photo.

I wouldn't leave it in the bin, were it my photo, but I wouldn't leave it like this.

You don't allow editing of your photos, so I can't show you what I'd do, but I have a nice vintage photo action in PS which makes shots like this look great (in my opinion :) ) and worth rescuing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back