One from the newborn session I had today....

Jen your work is fantastic!! You really capture the sweetest moments and then deliver the final results in a perfect image!

I love the hat. It's different and silly! I might suggest seeing if you can pose him somehow with his head propped up somehow, so there's a difference between the hat and the basket, but really, I love it!!

Another adorable shot :) I love the idea, and EVEN the hat. :lol:

One thing though- is there a way you might be able to tone down the green under the acorns? I'm thinking more of a pine green rather than a bright/easter grassy green. It looks to me, more like the bright plasticy green stuff, rather than the woodland shade you were aiming for, and contrasts a bit too much with the deep brown tones of the rest of the image.

That's my only comment, and it's really just a matter of personal opinion.. Beautiful shot :)

... I'm still wondering why you post in the beginners forum... but I'm not going to complain, I love your work.
Its a great shot (love or hat the hat)...

+1

Although, this section does get the most attention on this forum, so if it's to get more feedback, quicker, I can totally understand that.

If it's because you think you belong here, you don't.

Either way, don't stop posting! :thumbup:

You have shot some amazing photos! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

LOL... that Hat.:lol: Poor Kid! :lmao: lol jk ( Kinda )

Its hard not to laugh at it. But, at the same time its adorable. Your right.. just like How the worlds ugliest dog is just *so* ugly.. its Cute! This same thing applies to that hat.

Its a precious memory, and a precious picture thats all that matters..

Most reactions

Back